Friday, February 24, 2012

Don't Worry, My Car Floats

I saw Phoenix by the driveway.
The tall grass that grows along the side of the fence on the north side of the driveway was frozen, so instead of crawling into the grass to hide, she just climbed and sat on top of the frozen, bent tall grass.


I was in a large room with a group of other people, and it felt like we were expecting something to come after us. There were a few sub rooms off of the main large one, and multiple doors out from the main room and we were guarding all the outlying doors and outward rooms. At one point I was seeking out the room designated for the bathroom. I felt I needed to change my feminine pad but even with the curtain drawn I wasn't allowed privacy, a blonde girl intruded on me.


What I believe was Aaron's car was in the parking lot of an apartment complex, partially submerged in water from recent rains. I decided to leave it, and come back later.
Now, I'm in an apartment with my girlfriend (I am male) and for reasons I can no longer remember I break up with her angrily, gather my things, and storm out.
I go back to the car (once again a female) and see that it is fully submerged. The parking lot had managed to flood, even though it did not rain anymore. I know I had a plan on how to get to it, but I couldn't do it on my own. Across the lot, I could see a man going into the grocery store so I yell out for him. Initially he ignores me; I could tell he thought I was just some crazy lady, but finally he actually hears what I'm saying and realizes I need help with the car. Once I actually get the help to get it out, I finally go to explain the situation to Aaron.

No comments:

Post a Comment